The HP Designjet T795 44″ ePrinter is a wide-format inkjet printer capable of printing as resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi for sharp, vivid imagery. The T795 is capable of fast print speeds with a fast mode of 445 ft²/hr and a best quality mode of 33.3 ft²/hr. To complement this fast printing, the unit can handle rolls from 8.3 to 44″ in width as well as cut sheets up to 44 x 66″. Additionally, it can work with HP’s Designjet ePrint & Share software to allow for remote printing from networked oomputers, through email, and even from a smartphone or tablet.
Much of the printer’s advantages lie in the six-color ink system. It features both dye- and pigment-based inks in order to provide the best possible combinations of colors. Also, it has photo black, matte black, and gray cartridges for true neutral grays and dark blacks. The T795 can be controlled easily through a touchscreen LCD display, and it has a USB port on the front for direct printing capabilities. The printer can be networked easily via a built-in Ethernet port.
- Resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology with six colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, gray, photo black, and matte black
- Dye-based (cyan, gray, magenta, yellow, photo black) and pigment-based (matte black) inks
- Maximum print speed of 445 ft²/hr on coated media
- Works with sheets or roll paper up to 44″ wide
- 16 GB virtual memory for handling complex files
- HP ePrint & Share allows for the web-connected printer to be accessed over the Internet by computers, smartphones, and tablets
- USB 2.0 port for direct printing
- Gigabit Ethernet port for networking
There are no reviews yet.